Thursday 15 September 2011

3ournals

3ournal is genre or type of fragment invented by Liam Wilkinson. You can read about it here It consists of 3 non-related "happenings" in a day - or part of the day - and is limited to max. 140 characters (Twitter-limit).You can write more than one a day and include "internal" happenings.


I should note that my datings are in Danish sequence: dd/mm/yy
---

31.08.11

Still not enough sleep at night. ”Night”mares in the daytime nap. Switching on the radio and turning it off again – endlessly.

*

Utterly dazed by lack of sleep – again. Counting movements that are repetitive. Fail to catch the name of a band on the radio.

*

At last, a day without rain. For the 100th time I conclude: instant espresso sucks. Do economists actually DO anything in the 3D world?

---

01.09.11


The light has changed. I zap through endlessly repeated election speaches. Note: get small change for the laundromat.

*

Trying to do what I planned, but a migraine sets in. A house pops up beneath a crow or ... Cross spiders are really big now.

*

A wish for numbness. At the super an awful smell of something really synthetic. More notes for a post-migraine state.


---

02.09.11

A night of chemical sleep, but sleep it was. In town I buy sandalwood incense and herbal teas. The usual schizo sings about the “Worldman”.

*

“Heaven knows I'm miserable now”. A young girl in next to nothing and a cell phone. Lotuses in the neighbour's fish pond.l

*

Overly joyous, giddy rather, as in spring. I answer the phone: Danish Giraffe Import. A wedding invite I'm rather doubtful about.

---

03.09.11

Decent tobacco at last. I giggle over a rerun of 'Allo 'Allo. Remember I forgot to eat yesterday evening - a step forward.

*

Interview by an Indian e-zine, my shoulders hurt like hell. The nation goes insane in this election campaign. I feel like a rerun.


*


Not the least self-absorbed: will this rash grow into a rhino? A late wasp dies in the windowsill. Some Finnish song on the radio.

---

04.09.11

Waking from a chess dream before the check-mate. I postpone the rinsing of pens and brushes. The Northern darkness already lurking.


*

#3ournal Bhajans, I don't understand a word, but my atoms do. This is a “finding-dead-insects” day. A man with a dog too jumpy to piss.


---

05.09.11
Learning my grandkids are unhappy I face a day of weariness. Will this rain ever … My forefinger turns white and cold again.

*

Raynaud syndrome; at least I got something. A white orchid suddenly drops 4 flowers. Amused by the image of sending penguins to USA.

---

06.09.11

Round and round the laundry goes. It's a guy's thing not to fold the sheets. I talk to stangers as if they were friends. #3ournal


*


Blue suede shoes at half price – I'll look like a bum, but eh? A patient on leave talks to a lamp post. I watch ”Bleach” 255 -260.


*


According to the news the world repeats itself every 30 minutes. Two effervescent tablets in water – sscchh! Anything goes.

---

07.09.11

Thinking of water again, how it never stays in one place or in one form. A package of ayurvedic meds. lovesliescrushing's wall of noise.

*

Staring at the sky again – it simply must become penetrable eventually. The abuse of Pärt's Alina. Starting a boot-time virus scan.

---

12.09.11

Running low on stepping stones. Can the void be in more than one place or in any at all? What's left of Katia makes the trees move.

---

13.09.11

Working on an excuse to drop a wedding I don't understand. Neighbour's cat waiting on my doorstep. Birdfeeder overgrown.

---

14.09.11

My eyes are too small for this light. Neighbor's cat tries to get in, but he'll piss all over I fear. In a daze from painkillers.   


---


No comments:

Post a Comment